Hearing #2: Environmental Planning Commission (EPC)
The Environmental Planning Commission (EPC) will hear the IDO Annual Update on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:30 am via Zoom.
- Zoom link: https://cabq.zoom.us/j/2269592859
- To dial in by phone: (346) 248-7799, Meeting ID: 226 959 2859
Review Proposed Changes
- IDO Annual Update – Citywide (Legislative) – Original Proposal
- Staff presentation, including proposed conditions of approval (corrected link)
- Housing Forward (O-22-54) – Citywide (Legislative) – Original Proposal
- Staff presentation, including proposed conditions of approval
- Comments sent by 9 a.m. on Monday, January 9th will be considered in the staff report.
- Comments sent by noon on Thursday, January 12th will be appended to the staff report.
- Comments sent by 9 a.m. on Tuesday, January 17th will be forwarded to EPC for review prior to the hearing.
- Send comments addressed to Chair MacEachen to email@example.com.
Attend the Hearing
- Agenda will be posted here.
- (Note that the IDO amendments will be heard first and second on the agenda.)
- If you would like to speak on a particular agenda item, raise your hand when public comments are taken for each case.
- Typically, Neighborhood Association Representatives and other organizations are given 5 minutes to speak.
- Individuals are typically given 2 minutes to speak.
Find details about the 2022 IDO Annual Update throughout the City’s review and decision process on the project webpage.