Report a Streetlight Outage

Did you know that not all streetlights are owned by the City? Some are owned by the Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM). If you see a streetlight outage in your area and want to report it, the first step is knowing who owns it, so you can accurately request a repair. You can see where streetlights are located and who owns them by looking at this online map at: If a streetlight belongs to the City, you can report it by calling 311. You can report PNM-owned streetlight outages by calling (888) 342-5766.