- If you are in an unsafe environment due to domestic violence, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-SAFE (7233).
- For information on Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, click here albuquerqueaa.org, or contact 505-266-1900.
- The New Mexico Crisis and Access Line has counselors available 24/7 at 855-662-7474.
- The Child Abuse Hotline can be reached at 505-841-6100.
- For Adult Protective Services, call 505-476-4912.
- The Agora Center is available at 505-277-3013
Albuquerque Coronavirus Data Hub
Coronavirus Impacts on City Services
City of Albuquerque Coronavirus FAQs
City of Albuquerque Economic Development Department guide of tips and resources for businesses and organizations navigating through the Coronavirus.
Department of Senior Affairs
I HEART ABQ –
Support our local businesses, list of businesses open during quarantine:
Corona Virus Updates
Coronavirus Health Hotline: 1-855-600-3453
Coronavirus Information Hotline: 1-833-551-0518
Senior & Disabled Adults Food Access Hotline: 1-800-432-2080
COVID-19 Video for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
Utilities Response to COVID-19
Frequently Asked Questions