Please join us for the upcoming Telephone Town Hall, this Thursday, February 16, from 5:30–6:30 p.m. We will be covering a variety of topics including public safety, housing initiatives, and more. Our subject matter experts include:
- Mariela Ruiz-Angel, Director of Albuquerque Community Safety
- Harold Medina, Chief of Albuquerque Police
- Carol Pierce, Director of Family & Community Services
- Cristina Parajon, Gateway Administrator
- Cristin Chavez-Smith, Community Services Manager
We hope to hear from you during this important discussion. To learn more about the Telephone Town Hall and how to register, please visit this website.