It has been six years since the adoption of the 2017 Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Comprehensive Plan and now it’s time to give the City’s Rank 1 Plan an update. This year’s Comprehensive Plan Update will focus on the city’s progress since its original adoption, as well as bringing in new policies and actions from plans and reports that have been approved and adopted since 2017. Please visit the Comprehensive Plan website at: https://compplan.abq-zone.com/ for more information. Upcoming meetings are listed below.
- Wednesday, October 18 at 5:30 p.m., Don Newton Taylor Ranch Community Center
- Wednesday, November 1 at 5:30 p.m., Holiday Park Community Center
- Monday, November 6 at 5:30 p.m., International District Library
- Thursday, November 9 at 5:30 p.m., Alvarado Transportation Center
- Tuesday, November 14 at 5:30 p.m., Westgate Community Center
- Tuesday, November 14 at 12:00 noon via Zoom