Please download the document below for information concerning donation drive for seniors. The Northwest Substation is serving as one of the locations accepting donations for seniors.
As our community is practicing social distancing, I wanted to reach out and provide some information:
• The department is practicing social distancing and has several measures and contingency plans in place in response to the COVID19 virus.
• While some non-essential employees are working from home, the Northwest Substation remains open.
• When practical, officers are taking reports over the phone.
• When not on a call for service, officers have been directed to continually patrol the parking lots of stores within the Area Command.
• The Northwest Area Command is working with the Parks and Recreation department to provide extra patrol and safety measures at parks through the end of June.
• I encourage you to continue to report any suspicious activity. Call 911 for an emergency and 242-COPS for non-emergency.
• All community events and neighborhood association meetings have been cancelled per Mayor Keller’s initiative concerning the COVID19 virus.
• Officers are still expected to communicate with their Block Captains. Unless mitigating circumstances exist, we have recommended that the communication occur via telephone or email.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Pete, the Lieutenants or myself.
• Please stay safe!
Cecily Barker firstname.lastname@example.org
Pete Gelabert email@example.com
Lt. Ana Nunez firstname.lastname@example.org
Lt. Michael Brodbeck email@example.com
Lt. Jose Sanchez firstname.lastname@example.org
Crime Prevention Specialist, I.C.P.S.
NW Area Command Police Sub-Station
Mobile (505) 803-2982