CONSTRUCTION CONTINUING ON WESTSIDE BLVD WIDENING PROJECT
Update as of Jan. 4, 2022
CONTACT for questions and more information:
Patti Watson, 505-269-9691 cell; 505-245-3134 office; firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW:(Weather permitting) Beginning Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022, and lasting for about four days, through Friday, Jan. 7, 2022, crews will pave the intersection of Grande Blvd and Westside Blvd.
During this closure, the following traffic impacts will be in place:
- Westbound traffic on Westside Blvd will be detoured north on Golf Course Rd, then east on 19th Ave to access Grande Blvd.
- Northbound traffic on Grande Blvd will be detoured west on 19th Ave, then south on Golf Course Rd to access Westside Blvd.
- Traffic on Grande Blvd will continue to be able to access NM 528 from 21st Ave.
ONGOING: The following traffic impacts remain in place:
- Westbound motorists on Westside Blvd are able to turn right and head north and turn left and head south on Golf Course Rd, or head straight on Westside Blvd.
- Eastbound motorists on Westside Blvd are split with two lanes to the south to turn right and head south on Golf Course Rd or head straight on Westside Blvd, and a separate lane to the north to turn left and head north on Golf Course Rd.
Regular work hours are Mon.-Fri., 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m., although the contractor may work longer hours or on weekends if needed. All construction is weather permitting and subject to change without notice.