CONSTRUCTION CONTINUING ON RAW WATER TRANSMISSION PIPELINE IN WESTSIDE BLVD:
Crews to Close Golf Course Rd at Westside Blvd for About Two Weeks Beginning Monday, April 18, 2022
Update as of Friday, April 8, 2022
On Monday, April 18, 2022, crews will CLOSE Golf Course Rd at Westside Blvd to lay a 20-inch water pipeline pipe across the intersection. Two shifts of crew members will work a combined 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, in order to complete this work as quickly as possible, with Golf Course Rd estimated to reopen on Monday, May 2, 2022, or sooner if at all possible.
This work is scheduled to begin at 5 a.m. each day and last through 9 p.m. in the evening. Crews may work extended hours if needed. Barricades will remain in place 24/7 for safety. The designated detour is:
- Eastbound motorists on Westside Blvd will be detoured south on Coors Bypass, then west on Ellison Dr to access Golf Course Rd.
- Westbound motorists on Westside Blvd will be detoured south on Coors Bypass, then west on Ellison Dr to access Golf Course Rd.
The following traffic impacts remain in place:
- Westbound traffic on Westside Blvd is reduced to one lane between NM 528 and Golf Course Rd.
- Eastbound traffic on Westside Blvd is reduced to one lane between Golf Course Rd and NM 528.
- Traffic on 7 Bar Loop Rd and on La Sierrita Rd is able to turn right and head eastbound on Westside Blvd, but is NOT able to turn left and head westbound on Westside Blvd. Motorists can access westbound Westside Blvd by taking 7 Bar Loop Rd south to Driftwood Ave, heading west on Driftwood Ave, then south on Golf Course Rd, then east on Ellison Dr, then north on Coors Bypass. Westbound motorists on Westside Blvd can access La Sierrita Rd or 7 Bar Loop Rd by heading south on Coors Bypass to Ellison Dr, then heading west on Ellison Dr, then north on Golf Course Rd to Driftwood Ave, then east on Driftwood Ave to 7 Bar Loop Rd.
|Project scheduled to be completed in summer of 2022|
(NOTE: All work is weather permitting and subject to change without notice.)
|CONTACTS for questions and concerns or to sign up for email updates on the project:|
Patti Watson, 505-245-3134 office; 505-269-9691 cell; email@example.com
Lucas Baca, 505-245-3138 office; 505-417-9989 cell; firstname.lastname@example.org