CONTACT for questions and more information:
Patti Watson, 505-269-9691 cell; 505-245-3134 office; firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Beginning Monday, Jan. 17,and lasting for about three weeks through Friday, Feb. 4, crews will work in the center of Westside Blvd from east of Golf Course Rd to west of NM 528.
During this closure, the following traffic impacts will be in place:
- Westbound traffic on Westside Blvd will be reduced to one lane between NM 528 and Golf Course Rd
- Westbound traffic will be able to turn left to access 7 Bar Loop Rd
- Westbound traffic will not be able to turn left to access Sierrita Rd and should use 7 Bar Loop Rd to access Sierrita Rd
- Eastbound traffic on Westside Blvd will be reduced to one lane between Golf Course Rd and NM 528
- Eastbound traffic will not be able to turn left to access Grande Blvd, but can access Grande by turning left and heading north on NM 528, then turning left and heading west on 21st Ave SE to Grande Blvd
Regular work hours are Mon.-Fri., 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m., although the contractor may work longer hours or on weekends if needed. All construction is weather permitting and subject to change without notice.